Sales Assistant/ Event Sales Advisor-Immediate Start
Entry Level Sales Assistant/ Event Sales Advisor-Immediate Start
~ No Sales Experience Required ~ Sales Training Offered ~
Why Work Here?
We’re currently looking for an Event Sales Assistant to join our award-winning and established company. We have a lot to offer the right individuals including local, national and international travel. SA, NYC, Miami and Dubai are some of the most recent trips we’ve taken as a team. We've visited boxing & football games on a local level and seen some of the biggest names in sports as a bonus from the company.
Why work for us?
If your goal is to work for a strong growing company that has definite prospects for management and amazing like-minded team environment then you will see working with us:
Constant product training and on-site guidance in every area, from team management to new customer acquisition, back-office operations, self-management skills, HR and recruitment to some social media also.
- You will learn how to become a great coach, leader and mentor of others.
- Our unique team environment - we realize that in working together, we get the right things done more efficiently.
- In all interactions, we first seek to understand the other person’s perspective and are open-minded to their suggestions and input, therefore you will get a chance to make an impact from day one.
- Exhibiting professionalism at every opportunity
- If you have ideas we are always happy to communicate and talk
- We have 5 aside team of Thursday nights
- Young ambitious environment to help achieve any goals you have
Entry Level Sales Assistant/ Event Sales Advisor Role Description:
This opening is entry level, with the ability to move up quickly. Experience is not required on the job training is provided in events sales and marketing.
Primary duties include:
Creating new relationships with customers, acquiring new business for the clients.
- Hands-on training and management
- Developing basic administration and social media duties
- Involvement in weekly management meetings
- Delivering exceptional customer service by interacting with a high volume of customers face to face at our events
- Conducting sales on behalf of our clients and acquiring new customers
- Networking on a weekly basis
Applicant must have the ability to be professional and be motivated to help others. They need to be over 18, eligible to work as self-employed in the UK.
- Relevant experience not necessary as product training and guidance is provided.
- Able to commute to the office in Cardiff on a daily basis
To find out more, please apply to our opening by sending your CV to Frankie today!