Payroll Administrator - part time or full
Our clients, a well established accountancy practice, in Chandlers Ford, are looking for an experienced payroll administrator to join their team, reporting to the Payroll Manager. Candidates with bookkeeping experience could take on a mix of payroll, bookkeeping duties.
The work will be on Sage payroll software and will require the payroll to be produced for a variety of sole traders, partnerships and small businesses.
The ideal candidate:
- You must have good experience on Sage payroll
- You must have at least a years payroll experience
- You must have experience of auto enrolment pensions
- A bookkeeping or accounting qualification is useful but not essential
- Experience of working in an accountancy practice would be useful but we are also keen to talk to candidates looking to transfer to Practice from industry
- Candidates with bookkeeping experience who can take on bookkeeping work also will be of particular interest
- You should have reasonable spreadsheet skills
- You must have a good sense of humour and be friendly and outgoing
- You must be able to work on your own initiative
- Candidates who are prepared to fill in on other admin/reception duties are keenly sort.
The minimum hours required weekly are 15, but any hours up to full time can be available. The hours can be worked to suit the successful candidate and school hours can be accommodated if required.
A salary range of £22k - £24k depending on experience is set by the agency, individual expectations can be discussed with applicants. This an employed role (not free lance).
Please ensure you include an accompanying letter describing your suitability for the role