Would you like to work with the internationally recognised and market-leading Volvo Construction Equipment brand?
If so, we have an excellent front line support opportunity to support the SMT GB Field Service Department at our Birmingham Depot. If you are looking for a position with opportunities to progress your career then we are a company that wants to help you, guide you, and inspire you to achieve your full potential. Here at SMT GB we have an employee focused approach and we are a 'learning company' which continually facilitates the development of our employees to improve our business.
You will be responsible for completing various tasks relating to obtaining purchase orders and contracts whilst answering the phone professionally and efficiently and ensuring the efficient operation of the Field Service Department.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- To collate job paperwork, price and obtain order numbers from customers as required. Complete job closing and invoice as directed
- To manage contract files making sure new machines are entered onto the system and monthly invoicing is set up whilst removing terminated contracts from the system along with the invoicing of monthly hours for contract machines, hours gained by ringing customer, email or fax
- To assist the co-ordinators with any tasks that may be required to ensure specific deadlines can be adhered to
- To enter engineer's time sheets onto the system; check and match with labour summary report, complete holiday, sickness and weekly staff hours
- Collate outside purchases, obtain prices, completing relevant paperwork as required, obtain signatures and send invoices to Duxford for payment.
Depot Administrator | Administrator | Admin | Administration | Customer ServiceEssential Skills
- To have good telephone etiquette
- To be able to communicate at all levels
- To have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- To be able to work well as part of a team
- To be able to work well under pressure
SMT GB markets Volvo Construction Equipment products including wheeled loaders, articulated haulers, hydraulic excavators, utility equipment and road equipment products in Great Britain. SMT is a premium distributor and aftersales partner for Volvo Construction Equipment.
We create value by providing sustainable and integrated solutions for the heavy equipment and transport industries across Europe and Africa.
We are the industry leader with state-of-the-art products and services thatthe maximizing the benefits for all stakeholders.
We are a great place to work, with highly skilled teams that are inspired and dedicated to helping our customers succeed.
We are the partner of choice for our customers throughout the lifetime of their equipment.