Lloyd Recruitment Services are delighted to be working with a Financial Services Consultancy based in central Reigate, who are looking to strengthen their established team, with the addition of a new Team Administrator.
This excellent opportunity is available immediately and full training will be provided. You’ll be working within a small and very friendly team, where the need to work together is a must, to ensure clients expectations are surpassed.
Ideally we are targeting someone from a Life and Pensions company/broker background. However, consideration can be given to applications from proven administrators from professional services organisations.
- Assisting the team with any administration and ad hoc support relating to Corporate Life & Pension schemes
- Following up on applications at various stages - new, mid-term adjustments and renewals
- Liaising and working alongside more experienced colleagues
- Confident liaising over the phone, taking and actioning messages in colleagues absences wherever possible
- Producing quotations and standard/non-standard correspondence
- Diarising future actions for following up upon
- Following upon on any invoicing and expenses as requested
- Overseeing colleagues emails for outstanding information/actions
- General office tasks including collection and recording of mail, scanning and filing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience of working with in-house database systems
- Accurate record keeping, including data and numerical entry skills
- Excellent communication abilities - face to face, over the phone and in writing
- Knowledge of working within a Life and Pensions schemes is extremely advantageous
NB: Due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, we are unfortunately only able to contact shortlisted applicants.
Keywords: Life Administrator, Pensions Administrator, Life & Pensions Administrator IFA, Financial Services, Sales Support Administrator, Office Support, Record Keeping, Communication, Letter Writing, Reigate, Redhill, Coulsdon, Merstham