SJC are currently working with a growing manufacturing business who are looking to add a Commercial Management Accountant to their professional team.
The role will include working with the business partners on quarterly forecasting, yearly budgets and detailed high level analysis whilst driving forward new ideas for the business based projects.
Other duties for the role include:
• Consolidation of Monthly Management Accounts
• Merging of the quarterly and yearly budgets
• Management of the half and year end statutory accounts
• Daily and weekly reports identifying trends
• Commercial analysis/ divisional profitability
• Provide accounting support with a variety of internal projects
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• Be confident in prepping the Management Accounts as above
• Able to present to senior stakeholders and department managers
• Offer them an honest opinion drawn from the analysis of the accounts
In order to be considered for this position you must have experience in a commercial project role, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
Our client is offering a fantastic, hands on role within a supportive environment that will give the incumbent a vast amount of commercial exposure for their blossoming career.
If this role is of interest then please do reply with your up to date CV and I will give you a call in due course to discuss your application.