Sales Assistant/ Sales Advisor/ Entry Level Sales
Sales Assistant: Entry Level, Training Provided
Opening based in Watford (Nearest stations: Watford Junction, Watford High Str, Watford).
Immediate Start, Full time openings
Are you a go getter and an overachiever?
Or are you passionate about people and love reaching targets?
Or have you always wanted to get into sales but never had an opportunity to get the right training?
If you are excited about reaching your full potential and advancing your career, please read on.
Here at Uproar Vision Watford we believe in acquiring the best talent for or team. We currently have 5+ openings for people with background or interest in sales to join our expanding team.
From regular training workshops, a fun, supportive environment, weekly team nights and much more, at Uproar Vision Watford we love what we do every day!
About the role:
The Sales Assistant role is the face of our company and our clients. This is a fast paced, interactive role meeting potential customers & consumers at their homes and assisting with new customer registration. We are excited about expanding our portfolio and our team to achieve our goals in 2018 and beyond.
Some of the main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Face to face presentations
- Handling the sales process
- Explaining products or services and highlighting benefits to consumers
- Understanding and resolving queries
- Taking new customers through the registration process
- Ensuring your individual targets are met
- Promoting brands and increasing awareness
- Goal Setting
- Handling merchandise
- Campaign Evaluation
- Product knowledge
- You are an outstanding communicator! You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You’ve got high energy and enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- You are a true team player. You’re the best at what you do and you know how to work with your colleagues to achieve results.
- You’ve got passion for great work. Nothing less than your best will do.
- And most of all you have the ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic team environment
What’s in it for you?
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment that promotes talent internally and everyone has an amazing work ethic
- Weekly development workshops in sales, leadership, coaching and mentoring
- Weekly team building exercises and social events: Team dinners, go karting, cinema nights and more
- Unlimited earning potential based on commission only
- Regular opportunities to attend nationwide or regional summits with International speakers
- Travel opportunities: Some of the most recent destinations include: Tenerife, South Africa, New York, Paris, Italy.
- Great incentives and bonuses for quality sales
If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing opportunities through self employed options to make money and grow personally and professionally.
Interested in the Sales Assistant role? Get in touch through the application process today! We are exciting about meeting people asap so we’ll be in touch and hold interviews with suitable candidates asap.
We will interview in different stages to make sure we find the best fit for both sides and would provide a full, voluntary shadowing day as part of the interview process to top applicants.