Regional Sales Manager South
Regional Sales Manager
55k-65k OTE + Benefits (25 days holiday, Pension, life Assurance)
Trakm8 holdings group PLC is a market leader in the fast growing vehicle telematics market sector. Based in Coleshill and other UK locations but with a global marketplace Trakm8 is well placed to take advantage of current market opportunities. Increased fuel costs, reduction in operating costs and numerous employment laws such as Duty of Care are all driving increased interest in our products and services. Due to steady growth we are now looking for an experienced sales manager to join our Direct Sales team.
- Self-Generation, development and complete ownership of an extensive pipeline of opportunities within your given territories of opportunities- 20-1000 units
- Ensure Trakm8 are invited to participate in major tenders and their subsequent completion.
- Ensure Trakm8 are part of local buying consortiums, Chamber of commerce and other 3 party relationships within your area that would assist in lead generation.
- Ensure timely proposals are completed and submitted with 24 hours of customer meeting
- Proactively Promote Trakm8 through attendance to; Conferences, Networking events, Corporate functions and Social media.
- Self-generation of appointments, minimum of 4 new business appointments per week
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the Telematics market, emerging technologies, and communicate the findings to senior management and relevant departments.
- Secure a number of "NEW" contracts whose total aggregated value is at least £1.5m TCV or £500K ACV per annum
- Must have previous experience in Automotive, Fleet Management, Telematics or Rout Optimisation.
- Educated to Degree level.
- Demonstrable ability to sell complex solutions
- Strong hunter / farmer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skillsPossess strong leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to engage with internal departments and drive project delivery
- Be a confident self-starter capable of generating opportunities themselves
- Have a track record in being able to close sales with large customers and leverage the value of those relationships with similar clients
Ideal candidates will have previous background as Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager or Regional Sales Manager within Telematics/Optimisation.