£25,000 per annum + bonus
Are you a graduate looking to partner your love for wine with the first steps in a success sales career?
The company are a market leading merchant, specialising in fine wines from across the world. They have a global reputation with offices in London and Asia to serve their clients, based in more than 200 locations. Working as part of a large sales team, your role will focus bringing in new business to start, before moving on to manage those clients you have brought in and upselling, whilst attending to their needs.
- A focus on maintaining key accounts and seizing opportunities to upsell to clients, allowing you to achieve your revenue targets.
- You will be focusing on building new relationships for business development purposes in the first six months.
- Building an industry knowledge will be essential as you begin to work closely with the Senior Sales Team, who are renowned as industry leaders.
- You will be working on ensuring you reach your sales potential with a strong client base.
- No sales experience is required, but you will show you are driven and determined to succeed in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, will allow you to engage with a variety of clients and encourage engagement.
- Your degree will have given you the skills to be a quick learner, resulting in you being able to understand the products and business model.
- An individual desire to succeed is vital as you look to progress and develop in a role that will require hard work from the outset.
- Fluency in a second language would be advantageous for this role, although is not essential.
If you have a love for wine and want to become a successful member in of the worlds leading wine marketplace companies, click "Apply Now"!