This popular two form school in West London is seeking to appoint a teacher in Key Stage Two in January 2019.
To join the school you will be:
* A qualified teacher with a Post Graduate Certificate of Education, Graduate Teacher Programme Certification or Bachelor of Education qualification
* Able to implement challenging lessons
* Able to adapt lessons to suit the needs of the pupils
* Confident in your approach to teaching
* Confident implementing the Key Stage Two curriculum.
This is a great opportunity to join a school with a supportive senior management team who are keen to continue to build the schools already excellent reputation. As well as competitive pay in line with the national main and upper inner London pay scales, the Head is also happy to offer a TLR for suitably experienced candidates, with flexibility on the responsibility area that would be taken on.
The school provides excellent career progression opportunities and CPD. The Head is looking for passionate teachers in Key Stage two who will be commitment to the schools ethos and the children they support.
Based in West London, this thriving Primary School is easily accessible via public transport with lots of excellent links. In addition it boasts brilliant facilities, including outdoor learning space and modern classrooms. It provides a perfect learning environment for students with different needs such as EAL or SEN requirements.
As there are positions across the school due to expansion the Head is eager to hear from teachers interested in a Key Stage Two position. To apply, please email your CV today