£18,000 + Bonus
Our client is a fast-growing company within the financial service industry, providing a range of leading credit and debit card payment solutions to business within the UK.
The Retention Advisor Role
They are looking for a professional Retention Advisor who can demonstrate the ability to maintain positive customer relationships, gauging the customers needs and also be able to persuade customers into staying with our company, increasing their retention rate in doing so.
- Proactively look for opportunities to upsell products and services to enhance the customer experience and increase revenue.
- Outbound calling customers who are identified as at risk of cancellation and ensure every opportunity to retain them is investigated.
- Confidently dealing with customers unscripted.
- Maintaining excellent product and service knowledge to deal with each call effectively.
- Identifying way to resolve customer issues.
- Working part as a team and taking ownership of challenges.
Requirements for the Retention Advisor Role
- GCSE’s in Maths and English B or above
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective and clear communicator
- Team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident using Microsoft Office suite specifically Word, Outlook and Excel
If this sounds like the role you are looking for, a career with them is available today offering:
- Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30
- Full inhouse training and ongoing support
- Competitive salary and commission
- Breakfast provided every Friday
- Variety of company benefits
They will work with you to develop your skills and ensure to achieve your maximum earning potential. If you would like the opportunity to become part of a company that is innovative and offers real rewards for your efforts please apply now.