Part time Administrator - national Wealth Management company
An opportunity has arisen within an established and highly respected Independent Wealth Manager for a Part Time Branch Administrator to join their successful team. Main duties will consist of:
- Sorting, distributing, franking and sending post
- Proof reading and typing letters
- Organising mail merges and general correspondence
- Processing client information and organising invoicing / payments
- Answering the phone and general ad-hoc administration duties
Applicants will be educated to a minimum of GCSE standard with A-C grades in Maths and English. You must possess very strong communication skills both verbal and written as well as good numeracy skills and attention to detail. Previous office administration experience and use of MS Word and Excel are essential for the role. Hours will be Monday - Friday 9 - 2 or 9.30 - 2.30 or 10 - 3.
This is a good opportunity to work for a major player in the Wealth Management industry offering a friendly working environment and the opportunity to develop experience in the financial services sector.