Do you have experience of supporting project or programme management? We are looking for an amazing Programme Coordinator to join our expanding team.
The Benchmark Capital Group is made up of 6 growing Financial Services organisations. We believe that first-class client service and joined-up technology are essential components for long-term success - and we believe that the process doesn’t have to be complicated.
In this role you will provide high level coordination and administrative support to the Change Programme. Assist the team to progress and monitor multiple projects to drive the successful delivery of wide ranging and complex projects and programmes.
- Administration support to the Programmes team, including preparation of reports
- Support the delivery and documentation of project meetings
- Support budget management coordination and approval process
- Accurate tracking of project processes, ensuring projects are run to the agreed processes / methodology
- To participate in and provide support to testing and transition phases
- To ensure all project documentation is produced and disseminated on time, including review meeting minutes
- To assist resource planning, assigning tasks to internal teams, monitoring, chasing, liaising, ensuring actions are completed
- Support of small ad hoc projects as required
Skills and Knowledge
- Previous experience within project / programme environment or equivalent
- Understanding of principles and methods for management of multiple projects
- Ability to problem solve and use of initiative in complex project environment
- IT literate - including Excel, word, power point
- Proven ability to deliver in a timely and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and presentation
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Team player / collaborative approach
- The drive for continuous personal improvement
- Positive outlook on work and the activities presented
We have a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Holiday entitlement starts at 22 days, rising to 25 days plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Up to 5% pension contribution
- Private healthcare
If you think you would make an excellent and valued member of the Benchmark Capital team and your skills and experience match the job requirements, please forward your CV and Cover letter.