Nursery Nurse Level 3 (x2)
The Nursery is located in Hemel Hempstead
Requirements of the Nursery Nurse role are:
- To be enthusiastic about providing high quality childcare
- Work well within a team
- Strong knowledge of 7 areas of learning
- Minimum level 3 in childcare with work experience or relevant degree
- Ability to plan effectively within the EYFS
- Be punctual
- Be well presented
- High level administration skills
- To complete observations
- Excellent communication skills with children parents and outside authorities
The Nursery offers:
- Excellent Salaries
- Increasing Holidays
- Excellent Career Progression
- Comprehensive training
- Discounted Childcare/Childcare Vouchers
Best of all, they have a strong, supportive team who listen to you, well-maintained and exceptionally well-equipped working environments, and a responsive management team.
All Nursery Nurse Applicants will be required to have a DBS.
LB Specialist Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promotingthe welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at LB Specialist Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **