Area Sales Executive - Peter Cox LTD
Area Sales Executive/Specialist Preservation Surveyor - Peter Cox LTD
Salary: Basic salary £20,000 pa (OTE £28k first year) + Car + Mobile + Laptop + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Field Sales Professional to join the Peter Cox team, part of Rentokil Initial based in the Scottish Borders area.
With 60 years of trading behind us, Peter Cox has been the UK’s leading property repair and Preservation Company since the 1980’s. We are a government accredited learning organisation that delivers training, qualifications and opportunities to its valued colleagues.
We operate from a network of regional service branches across the country and as we are a government accredited learning organisation that delivers training, qualifications and opportunities to its valued colleagues all of our branches have fully trained and qualified staff. We work on both commercial and domestic properties; dealing with anything from damp control, timber preservation and wall stabilisation.
Despite the challenging economic climate our business continues to grow from strength to strength. We have ambitious and exciting plans and are looking to recruit a Area Sales Executive.
Initially you will be based from home and remotely managed from our Fife branch. You will visit customers face to face and demonstrate your ability to build rapport and sell yourself and our services.
To succeed as a Area Sales Executive/Specialist Preservation Surveyor you will be expected to:
- Respond to all leads in a professional and timely manner and arrange appointments to visit customers.
- Survey the properties of existing and potential customers
- Provide professional advice on all aspects of building preservation and remedial work
- Identify and analyse defects and provide proposals of how Peter Cox and our skilled technicians can help
- Follow up submitted proposals and convert into orders
- Consistently seek new sales opportunities and build relationships with organisations in the area
The ideal Area Sales Executive/Specialist Preservation Surveyor will possess:
- Proven track record in a sales environment.
- Relevant experience within the construction / building maintenance or preservation industry
- Excellent communication skills and converse at all levels
- A sound commercial judgement
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Tenacity, self motivation and be driven to exceed sales target
- Initiative to seek new business opportunities
In return the successful sales surveyor / field sales representative can look forward to a competitive salary and on target earnings along with an industry recognised qualification in customer service (apprentice level) and full continual training.