As part of their expansion, my client a financial services practice with no turnover in staff, are looking for an experienced Mortgage Administrator to join their growing team due to a high volume of new business. The role could be full time or part time.
Based in Hemel Hempstead, working in open plan offices for one Mortgage Advisor you will deal with applications from start to finish.
- managing all their mortgage cases.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all new and existing clients
- Act as the first 'port of call’ for clients and lenders with any queries on a particular mortgage case (at all stages of the process from successful DIP through to legal completion and beyond).
- Ensuring timely, accurate and appropriate responses to telephone calls/enquiries or correspondence from clients, lenders or conveyancers.
- Communicating with the Mortgage Advisor for updates to products / criteria etc.
- Liaising with the Mortgage Advisor, escalating any specific problems for discussion and seeking to resolve any queries arising.
- Creating life insurance policy illustrations and submitting applications.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
If you live within easy commuting distance of Hemel Hempstead, Herts and have experience of the above as a Mortgage Administrator/Case Manager, then please apply now with a covering letter outlining if you are looking for a part time or full time role, your location and salary expectation.