Permanent, Full-Time Opportunity as a Room Leader in Cheltenham
Class People are working in partnership with a lovely nursery in Cheltenham. They are recruiting for a fulltime, permanent Early Years Practitioner for the role of Play Leader.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of Level 3 Childcare Qualification (or other equivalent appropriate qualification), with at least two years post qualification experience.
- An extensive knowledge of the EYFS and how to plan and deliver this in a creative and effective way.
- A knowledge / training in Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Equal Opportunities Experience/ Knowledge of OFSTED inspection.
Role Purpose/ Key Objectives
- To lead and inspire your team in a child centred environment where the children are cared for in a safe, loving and stimulating way ensuring their individual needs are met within the group setting.
- To build excellent relationships with parents, be able to record progress and feedback regularly
- To be familiar with and act according to, safeguarding guidelines as set down by the local safeguarding board or Social Services.
- Deliver and uphold the Tinies Vision & Mission on an ongoing basis.
- Provide support to their Line Manager on a daily basis.
- To be aware of Health and Safety issues in the setting.
- Ensure the safety, security and well-being of all children attending the setting.
If you are interested, please click apply today or send your CV directly to