Pensions & Investments Administrator
An exciting opportunity for an administrator has opened at a highly regarded financial planning business, based in Horsham, that specialise in all aspects of savings, investments and retirement planning.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your industry knowledge by working with an established team of administrators who provide high quality support to the firm’s financial advisers as well as the firms external providers, auditors and FCA.
The main purpose of this position will be to provide a consistent and efficient administrative service to Clients and Advisers of the business ensuring you are producing a high and accurate standard of work at all times.
Progression towards more technical roles is supported within the firm, with additional support given to anyone looking to complete industry specific qualifications.
- To ensure adherence to the business’ suite of policy and procedures, with distinct regard and compliance with the Conflict of Interest Policy and Inducement and Incentive policy.
- That all advisers supply a full compliant file to the administration team before processing any new business
- Maintain back office systems
- Chase providers on the progress of business in a timely and effective manner
- Update clients progress of workflow
- Chase client authorities with insurance companies
- Produce ongoing service reports for adviser’s client meetings with all supporting documentation in a timely and effective manner
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experience within a financial planning environment
- Any R0 qualifications are desirable
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
IFA Administrator, private client administrator, financial planning assistant, IFA Assistant