Investment / Dealing Administrator - respected national Wealth Manager
A great opportunity has arisen in one of the UK's leading Wealth Managers for as Administrator to join their Execution Only Dealing department. Duties will include:
- Processing new client enquiries and applications
- Handling client correspondence including corporate actions and processing instructions
- Monitoring and chasing accounts
- Answering administration queries
- Assisting the settlement and dealing teams
- Ensuring a consistently high level of service is maintained
- Minimising and mitigating dealing errors
- Remaining vigilant with regards to compliance and money laundering issues.
Applicants must be educated to a minimum of GCSE standard having achieved a C or above in Maths and English. You must possess strong administration and communication skills and ideally have previous experience within the financial services of Investment sectors.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Wealth Managers offering a friendly working environment and the opportunity to develop your investment experience.