Lead Generation Executive
Up to £22,500 | 919759
Leeds City Centre
28.5 days annual leave and very competitive benefit package!
An amazing opportunity has arisen within innovative software company. The business is looking for a Lead Generate Executive of Leeds City Centre offices.
This role is ideal for a candidate with sales experience who is looking for a new challenge. As a Lead Generation Executive you will be inquisitive in nature, responsible sourcing and qualifying leads for the sales teams. You will also take inbound calls from prospects inquiring about the Businesses products and services.
Some of your responsibilities as a Lead Generation Executive will include:
- Identifying and researching new business opportunities. This will be through preforming a high volume of outbound calls to prospective customers to identify opportunities, as well as using an existing database to reconnect with lapsed clients.
- Working closely with the sales team to qualify information and organise sales meetings.
- Manage all incoming calls and effectively communicate the businesses values and products to prospective clients
- Inputting client information onto the CRM system
To succeed within this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience within sales or lead generation and be comfortable and confident working within a fast pace environment where 50-100 calls can be made per day
- Be able to work in an organised and proactive manner to be able to generate new clients
- Possess a positive and 'can do' attitude
- Possess the ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- Successfully use the internet as a research tool and to develop information and build customer profiles
- Ideally educated to a degree level
- Experience with using CRM systems is desirable
- Experience working within a corporate environment is desirable
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*