This is an industry recognised financial planning practice that provide bespoke advice to HWN private and corporate clients across the UK. Tailoring their service offering to a niche target market of industry professional this business have established themselves as a market leader and have experienced continuous business growth across all their UK regional hubs.
Following a successful year and an increased demand for their specialist advice across Oxfordshire this financial planning practice is looking to hire several experienced Financial Planners ready for 2019.
This position will provide an experienced Financial Planner with a HNW client base to target across Oxfordshire, alongside full back office and marketing support to maximise your earning potential in 2019.
What’s in it for you:
- Comprehensive back office support
- Full admin & paraplanning provided
- Leads, booked appointments and access to networking events & seminars
- Ongoing professional support & dedicated Manager to support your progression
- Highly competitive bonus scheme
- Full exam support towards Chartered status (with monetary incentives per exam)
- Annual pay reviews to reflect experience & qualifications
- Pension (10%) and flexible employee benefits scheme
- Future progression opportunities within the business
Skills and experience required:
- Hold Level 4 Diploma in regulated Financial Planning (Equivalent qualifications considered)
- Previous experience providing advice within an IFA environment
- Broad technical knowledge of financial services & products