Sales Office Administrator
Do you have strong administration skills, having worked in a busy IT Sales environment previously?
A local software provider, based on the Surrey Research Park in Guildford are seeking an experienced Administrator. This role provides support to the Managing Director, the sales team and the support & implementation consultants.
What will you be doing?
- General office administration, supporting the Company Director and team
- Booking staff travel and accommodation
- Managing phone calls and customer correspondence
- Managing and maintaining office supplies including liaising with approved suppliers
- Assisting with the organisation of client meetings and staff social events
- Carrying out workplace and staff risk assessments where necessary
- HR Administration: Assisting with the recruitment process including liaising with agencies, organising recruitment timetables, assisting with on-boarding new employees (induction packs, induction meetings, coordinating probationary reviews and annual employee appraisals, recording absenteeism, changes in personnel records.)
- Managing ISO quality procedures - training provided
- Providing regular reports and updates on office and HR matters to the Company Director
What do you need?
- A proven track record of sales administration
- Good understanding of customer service concepts
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Quality focussed with attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Experience of general personnel administration
- Experience of ISO quality management processes
- Experience working within a fast paced IT sales and support environment
- Experience with NetSuite
What's on offer?
- Working in a small friendly team of approximately 30 staff
- Salary £20,000 - £26,000
- Monday to Friday working week (excluding UK public holidays)
- 37.5 hour working week
- Private healthcare scheme, subject to qualifying employment period and scheme eligibility
- Workplace pension scheme
- 23 days holiday per year, additional day added for each year up to a maximum of 28, Compulsory holiday between Xmas and New Year, office shut down
- Location: Head office located in Guildford, Surrey Research Park in Surrey (need to drive)
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website: www.first4personnel.co.uk You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency and a Recruitment Business. We are GDPR compliant.