Business Development Executive Health Food Brand London
About the Company
Are you keen to work in a fast-moving start-up company selling high energy protein drinks? Well look no further…! This is a chance to work for an up and coming brand which is currently emerging within the health lifestyle drinks market. We are heavily results driven, through fantastic strategy, people and strong implementation. Just like how our protein drinks, our aim as a company is to become huge, and within the next 10 years have a net revenue of £250 million!
This role is an opportunity like no other. If you are a drinks enthusiast, and a keen advocate for health and fitness - this is right up your street. We are currently stocked across some of the UK's biggest retailers including Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Amazon and Holland and Barrett. Within our company we have a strong set of values - performance, creativity, positivity and agility. Have all of these qualities and you're in!
About the Role
By joining a small team of individuals, you will have the chance to gain valuable training and insight from experts within this FMCG field. You will gain responsibility early on and we understand how important progression is. You will also have to identify, unlock & secure business distribution. What does this mean you may ask…? Well…
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Build and maintain a prioritised canvassing list across customer opportunities in Convenience, High Street & Foodservice channels & secure key pitch meetings across the trade;
- Secure new business distribution across key targets for Upbeat brands;
- Work effectively with customers to influence key decision making 'events' (category range changes etc) and to ensure exceptional execution in end outlet;
- Work as an influential part of the internal Upbeat team to ensure resources are as required to enable success (selling stories, point of sale etc);
- Manage the end to end customer experience to ensure their perception of Upbeat is first rate. Close working with Supply Chain in particular to ensure great fulfilment and customer service.
A few characteristics which would make you solid for the role..
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, ambitious and again has an intense passion for the health drinks industry. An individual who also has a love of sales, is decisive and has great communication skills along with jumping at the opportunity for new potential business deals. You'll need to be well organised, with good presentation skills and be target driven with a real hunger to succeed!
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in a sales or business development role
- £20-30k base salary (depending on experience)
- Based in an incredible WeWork office in the heart of Moorgate (yes there is free beer and prosecco on tap)
- Uncapped commission
- Paid work travel
- Fun, dynamic and social team