New Build Sales Manager
Competitive Salary & Commission Structure
Excellent progressions opportunities
Our client a market leading company within the property industry. An exciting Sales Manager position has arisen to manage some of the companies’ upcoming development sites. Split between the York and Leeds offices. The role will involve ensuring that clients’ sales targets and all requirements are met or exceeded, predominantly through managing and delivering a marketing schedule, generating applicant leads, as well as conducting viewings and negotiating offers in order to close sales. The role will be partly office based and also on site with travel across the region required.
Duties for a Sales Manager will include:
- Having a strong understanding of property market within your region and undertaking market research activities
- Working closely with other departments ensuring all wider relationships are maintained
- Attend client meetings and ensure all sales targets are met
- Drive sales forward by adopting a pro-active attitude to all lead generation and deal closing activities
- Accurately update and track on client information on the in-house software
- Follow health and safety and compliance procedures at all times
- Monitor and keep up to date with marketing initiatives including relevant web platforms, EDM’s, local office promotion etc.
- Co-ordinate site feedback with on-site sales teams, including weekly reporting to the Client where necessary.
- Working closely with PR teams both internal and external.
- Ensure that all internal compliance is adhered to.
- Assist in securing new business through close client relationships identifying new entrants into the market and providing sales and marketing advice.
- Ensure that the Head of Region is kept informed of all jobs at all times.
- Attend department meetings/updates (such as market update or sales meetings) as and when required.
Personal Specification for a Sales Manager will include:
- Proven experience of working in residential agency/new homes sales
- This role would suit a Senior Sales Negotiator who is looking to make the next step in their career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to influence
- Being Well presented and aware of brand image
- Confident to deal with clients at all management levels
- Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships
- Excellent client care skills
- Team player
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Competency with IT and key software
- Ability to work in a high volume, high pressure environment
- Happy working between two offices
£25,000 - £35,000k Minimum £45K OTE in the first year
Opportunity to progress and develop within your career
Opportunity to work for an established market leading brand