General Practice Accountant
General Practice Accountant Job on outskirts of Ipswich. Salary flexible on experience. £30-45k guide.
Experienced General Practice Accountant required for a forward thinking and expanding Chartered Accountancy Practice on the outskirts of Ipswich.
Working within a supportive and professional team, you will deliver a broad range of accounts and tax compliance and advisory services to a number of business clients in the local area.
Main duties include;
- Preparation/Review of year-end statutory accounts
- Preparation/Review of monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Preparation/review of VAT returns
- Assisting with client queries
- Assist with the management, allocation and development of staff.
- Adhoc financial duties and projects.
This progressive role would suit an experienced practice accountant, either part-qualified or qualified, seeking to progress with their career to Manager in a relatively short amount of time.
In reward you will receive a competitive salary, flexible working, free parking and fast-track career progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cara Whyte at Hays for a confidential conversation about your career.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.