Knutsford offices - EJ1033 - Credit Controller
Our client a leading logistics company currently have a requirement to provide additional support within the Accounts Payable Function as a Credit controller.
The Finance Department is evolving and expanding to meet the demands of the growing business. The successful candidate will therefore need to be comfortable working in a developing, fast paced, and strongly customer oriented environment.
Strong accounts experience is not essential
Duties will include:-
- Processing a high volume of collection calls
- Record all communications with customers in Sage 200
- Build relationships with accounts department staff
- Send copy invoices, proofs of delivery & statements as required to customers
- Liaise with franchisees to resolve any issues holding up payment
- Provide weekly aged debtor reports to all franchisees
- Work with the Accounts Receivable Supervisor to develop credit control systems & procedures
You will ideally come from a credit controller background and looking to join a friendly and fast paced business - in return our client offers a salary of up to £23,000 plus excellent career development and benefits - apply now for an interview!