We are currently recruiting for an internal sales representative to join a busy and vibrant office in Tamworth. You will be working in an office of around 10 people; there is also a warehouse and production area downstairs too.
Your responsibilities as an internal sales representative will be:
- Achieve sales targets by value / volume /gross margin / for your area
- Develop and monitor new accounts
- Respond effectively to targets set and agreed
- Ensure Day-to-day communication with customers via telephone and email is to an excellent standard
- Monitor all aspects of sales orders to ensure all systems are complied with
- Provide quotations for customers using company pricing policies, cutting optimiser, and CRM system
- Provide monthly sales reports to Sales Office Manager
- Assist with all aspects of stock purchasing, to meet agreed stock targets agreed when working with the Warehouse Manager to ensure service levels meet customer demand whilst minimising costs
- To carry out any other duties as requested by the Sales or Branch Manager
Your Skills/ Experience as an internal sales representative
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone to gain new business
- Proven track record of sales and building relationships
- Sales driven attitude, confidence to pick up the phone and show resilience
- Good IT skills
- Good organisation skills
If you have experience in a similar role, or are looking to get into sales then this role could be perfect for you, we are looking for a sales driven person!
Benefits to you
- Salary of £21000 - £25000
- Annual bonus
- Free parking on site
If you think that this is the role for you, please click apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.