Graduate Trainee Accountant
Graduate Trainee Accountant - Northampton
- Assisting with the preparation of annual statutory accounts for Limited Companies and other entities
- Assisting with audits of Limited Companies and other entities
- Assistance with the Preparation of Corporation Tax computations
- Degree - minimum of 2:1
- 10 A-C grades at GCSE level, 3 A-C grades at A Level
- First time passes in any Professional (accountancy) exams taken
- Good organisation skills including ability to prioritise
- Team player with good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Willingness to learn
- Smart, professional appearance
- Ability to drive and access to own transport
Salary: As a guide salary will between £18,000 - £19,000, though it will depend on experience and qualifications
Study: Study package to be offered to the successful candidate (Normally a thirty-six month training agreement will be signed by the successful candidate following completion of their probationary period).
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. A Flexi-Time arrangement is operated subject to core hours and client commitments
Annual Leave: 20 days plus statutory holidays per year. Within 2 years of qualifying will rise to 25 days plus stats.
Pension Scheme: Auto-enrolment into the company pension scheme for eligible employees is offered
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.