Assistant Management Accountant
Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to market leading business based near Ely. This position will be reporting to the Management Accountant who will be providing essential training for future progression into a Management Accounts role.
Typical duties include:
- P&L Reviews / Variance Analysis
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and assisting in driving actions to correct processes and balances
- Scrutinising for authorisation and integrity prior to posting (journals)
- Preparing costs analysis and presenting reports to help influence spending in the business units
- Control account ownership
- Constantly review ways of working and processes
The ideal candidate will be either ACCA or CIMA Part-Qualified or willing to study towards this, with experience working within a high volume environment.