This highly successful Firm is currently looking for a Legal Cashier.
The role will include:
- Deliver practical services of outstanding quality that are focused on the Client's needs.
- Assist with CHAPS - dealing with incoming and outgoing payments.
- Process Department bills.
- Input bills onto the computer and ensure balances are correct.
- Ensuring correct database address is accepted for Credit Control purposes.
- Keep timesheets up-to-date.
- Receive cheques, TT's, cash, etc and post to client ledgers.
- Prepare bank paying slips and ensure that these are banked the same day as received.
- Check all transactions are correct where necessary.
- Input new clients and matter details onto the computer system after scanning for existing records.
- Maintain database records to include merging old database records onto the current Evolution database.
- To cover all aspects of database routines such as inputting, amending and deleting records.
- Print cheques using computer cheque writing facility.
- Ensure that a high level of security is maintained at all times.
- Keeping filing of all paperwork up-to-date on a daily basis, in a logical order enabling anyone to find the relevant information instantly.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required.