My client a leading financial services organisation based in central Telford seek to recruit an Reporting Accountant to work within the investment reporting team. In this role you will support the production of accurate and timely information for the purposes of USGAAP & IFRS reporting and to maintain & produce supporting documentation suitable for audit and regulatory compliance
My client can offer unrivalled career progression and strong corporate benefits to include: 27 days’ holiday plus stats, pension, healthcare and annual bonus. They seek to recruit a professional candidate who is analytical, logical and detail-orientated skills. You will possess strong excel skills and knowledge of accounting standards - UK / USGAAP and IFRS. You may be a part / qualified accountant seeking to develop their career within a forward thinking acquisitive company with exciting projects for 2019 planned.
- Accounting: Reconcile accounting positions under USGAAP & IFRS for investments in line with agreed SLAs and deadlines. Resolve any queries relating to accounting for investments.
- Financial Reporting: Produce quality and timely submissions to support the delivery of USGAAP & IFRS reporting in line with accounting standards and group policy.
- Investment Reporting: Provide timely and accurate investment reporting deliverables to internal stakeholders under a right-first time framework.
- Controls: Ensure the function meets control standards, including RCSA and FRR documentation by adhering to robust controls to ensure compliance with accounting standards, group policy and regulatory requirements.
- Reconciliations: Produce accurate and timely reconciliations to validate accounting submissions that meet internal/external audit and regulatory requirements.
- Audit: Ensure internal and external audit requirements are met in relation to investment, including delivery of accurate reconciliations, documentation, evidence and commentary.
- Oversight: oversee the outsourcer in relation property fund administration, with particular focus on USGAAP reporting.
- Data Management: monitor and oversee successful delivery of general ledger and risk feed data from third party, ensuring the data is fit for purpose, in line with accounting standards and requirements of the business. Pro-actively challenge data integrity.
- Change control: ensure robust change control process is followed when there are changes to data, systems and processes, which includes user-acceptance testing.
- Projects: support any projects as deemed appropriate by the business, including facilitating successful absorption of any acquired books of business.
For further information please contact Lee Walker at Seymour John Ltd.