We are working with a client of ours based in the city of Newcastle that are recruiting for a Finance Manager.
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Hours: Full time, office hours, Monday to Friday
General Management of Accounts:
- Purchase / sales ledger and all related responsibilities
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit Control
- Entry of all credit card and web sales onto data base
- Preparing payroll
Analytical and reporting:
- Produce financial statements including profit and loss accounts, budgets and cash flows
- Monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries
- Assist in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT
- Manage capital expenditure, maintain fixed asset register and asset finance schedule.
- Report on company assets and liabilities
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Carry out continuous reviews of working accounting practices and processes
- Implementing and monitoring of overhead controls
- Development & Implementation of document control processes
- Part or recently full qualified CIMA or ACCA professional
- Good IT Skills (excel)
- Knowledge of financial software packages
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong systems & process skills, implementation of best practice
- A confident communicator and able to communicate at board level
For more information on this opportunity please contact Andrea Kato at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.