Area Sales Manager
SOS recruitment are currently recruiting for an Area Sales Manager to join our growing client based in Bournemouth!
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset!
Hours: Full Time
In the position of Area Sales Manager you are maintaining existing business and supporting customers in growth, technical and commercial support. You are also responsible for prospecting new accounts, identifying the product needs and closing the business. You will have frequent interactions with our global teams all over the world. You will be located in a Home Office or in our European Business Center in Hengelo, The Netherlands.
- You work closely with customers/prospects to identify applications and win New Business Opportunities. You will coordinate with marketing and engineering colleagues within the total supply chain.
- You build and expand relationships with existing and potential customers and seek to "design in" the company's current and future technology to customer's future products.
- You pro-actively communicate our client's value proposition to the customer and manage customer expectations.
- You give feedback of market requirements & competitor activities to the marketing department and product groups.
- You are responsible for the commercial negotiations, technical communication with the customers and contract management.
- You will work closely together with an international team of Marketing, Engineering and Inside Sales to fulfil customer needs and achieve our goals.
The Ideal Candidate
- A Bachelors or Master's Degree level in Engineering (ideally mechanical/electrical or electronical, but other technical degrees also welcome), or a Business degree with significant experience in a Technical environment.
- Extensive sales experience, preferable in Business to Business key account management in an industrial environment.
- Commercial skills, customer-oriented negotiation skills, presentation skills, and the ability to identify, pursue and capture new business.
- English and German are required languages (speaking and writing), any other European language will be a plus.
- Willing to travel extensively, up to 50% of time, within Europe and occasionally in Asia and USA.
Don't delay, call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.