Interim Finance Manager
Woodrow Mercer is currently working with a large retail business in Nottinghamshire to recruit an Interim Finance Manager for a period of 3-6 Months.
The opportunity is to provide additional support during a period of transition. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Hands on monthly accounting / reporting
- Work closely with Finance Business Partners, and Divisional Heads
- Completion and review of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Budgeting and Forecasting
The Ideal Person
The right person for this role will be a strong all-round accounting professional. You will still be close enough to the day-to-day that you can complete a full-set of management accounts, but should be in a position where you have worked in a high change environment. It is essential you are a Qualified Accountant (or show exceptional experience), and have worked in a large organisation with multiple stakeholders. Some of your key attributes will include:
- Technical accounting skills including accounts preparation, balance sheet recs, and detailed analysis
- Strong user of ERP systems and Excel
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels in an organisation
- Exceptional manager and team-player
What's on Offer?
The right person for this role will be offered a competitive rate in line with their experience, along with the opportunity to gain experience in a large blue-chip organisation. A long-term opportunity could be on offer for the right candidate