Maxim Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary / Legal PA to assist with duties for a prestigious law firm.
We are looking for someone that can provide excellent Legal Secretary / Legal PA support to a well-established, highly reputable and successful department.
If you have Conveyancing experience this is a huge advantage!!
The main duties of this role are as follows;
- Typing and amending legal documentation
- Audio typing
- Opening and closing files
- Diary management
- Maintaining client information
- Setting up new files
- Arranging meetings, both internally and externally
- Drafting letters, documents and presentations
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing e mails and actioning if needed
- PA tasks
- General administration support
The successful candidate must have;
- Excellent Legal Secretary / Legal PA experience
- Possess accurate word processing and typing skills
- Well organised and methodical
- Can work well on their own initiative
- Customer and Client focused and able to develop and maintain relationships with others
- Professional manner, both face to face and on the telephone
- Excellent attention to detail
- Committed team player
- Demonstrate a "can-do" attitude
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package
- Career development
Maxim Recruitment Solutions acts as both a recruitment agency and recruitment business. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to everyone individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application; we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Maxim Recruitment Solutions holding your details to enable us to contact you to discuss this vacancy or other suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested. It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions we have in place to protect your data. If you would like further information on our Privacy Notice or GDPR please do contact us.