SSFilms have over fifteen years of experience in both the production and application of window films. We operate globally within the architectural, automotive and marine sectors, tinting anything from skyscrapers to Mini Coopers! We are striving to be at the forefront of window film technology, resulting in only the finest results for our partners and customers.
We are looking for a Sales Consultant to join our teamat our London office. We're a friendly and hard-working team that thrive on providing a premium level of customer service, whilst selling the right solution for our customer’s requirements.
We are on the lookout for someone that:
Has a positive and can-do attitude
Excellent communication skills
Ability to be flexible time-wise
You must be a friendly and motivated individual
Organisation is key!
Previous sales experience is beneficial
Experience in reaching out to customers across multiple marketing platforms
In depth knowledge of social media and how to use it as a marketing tool
Interpersonal abilities and communication skills, both over the phone and by email
A good understanding of how to manage your time effectively, meet targets set and report your own target performance to managers
A willingness to perform consistently within sales
Be proactive in solving challenges
SSFilms window tinting, is in the business of solving customer’s needs; whether that be to save on their energy consumption, or keeping their loved ones and most precious possessions safe and secure.
What you'll be doing
Whilst varying,exciting business opportunities arise at SSFilms every day, day-to-day tasks will include
- Identifying new opportunities and sectors through market research
- Planning new sales strategies
- Sales through actively engaging customers on social media platforms and inbound enquires
- Raise awareness of the brand
- General admin - filing reports
- Data collection
- Customers service through supporting potential and current customers over the phone to meet their individual needs
Other tasks could include
- Presenting sales pitches to potential clients
- Attending meetings globally
This position is full time (40 hours) based in our Wandsworth branch. In this location you can earn a basic salary of £18,000 per annum and realistic potential earnings taking you up to £21,000 - £29,000 from commission.
Perks of the job
- A well-rewarding commission structure - if you work hard, we will reward you!
- We will tint your car, on the house!
- Vibrant work culture
- A chance to travel to worldwide appointments