USMAART have been selected to recruit a number of Applications Administrators for our client based in Loughton, Essex.
Working for the 'Customer Service Champion' at the 2017 Consumer Credit Awards, you will be a valued member of an organisation rated as on best in the current market. Our clients customers are at the heart of everything. You will be joining a team dedicated that ensure that the entire borrowing process is as clear as possible.
The main purpose of the job role is to review new and returning customers applications, ensuring the information provided is 100 percent correct.
· To be responsible for the manual processing of first time and returning customer applications.
· Offering a friendly and helpful point of contact and ensuring all our customers are treated fairly.
· Listening to customer queries to ensure the best outcome is achieved.
· Achieving daily and monthly individual targets.
· Follow the company's responsible lending policy.
· To answer a high number of incoming calls and make outbound calls to customers. Communication may be required by email also.
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
- A compassionate and empathetic approach
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good listening skills
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strong negotiation and collection skills.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Target driven and ability to work under pressure.
Benefits of the role
- 28 days, incl. Bank Holidays, per annum, with an additional day's per year of service (capped at 33 days).
- Healthshield (cash back scheme), Childcare Vouchers, Eye Test/ Glasses and Pension Scheme
- Various incentives including dress down days, breakfast, regular fun events to support a children's charity
- Free toast, cereals and fruit baskets for all staff
Hours and Salary
The salary for the role is £16k plus a very competitive commission structure of up to £1500 per month.
You will be working the following shift pattern:
8am - 4.30pm
10am - 6.30pm
1 x Saturday in a month - 8am - 3.30pm
1x Sunday in a month - 8am - 3.30pm