Visual Merchandiser - iconic Luxury Fashion Brand - London
The Visual Merchandiser is responsible for the creation, execution and upholding of the Visual Merchandising standards across all spaces & key accounts.
The Visual Merchandiser is the key point of contact for retail partners and is responsible for the implementation of the Visual Merchandising guidelines across the network, always seeking to transfer the Brands visual requirements knowledge in the most efficient way.
- Create and develop the VM guidelines for Store, Wholesale and Events
- Provide excellent training to all relevant parties on VM guidelines
- Define and implement an excellent customer experience from a coordination and visual perspective
- Collate all Visual Merchandising needs and requirements from the Image and Sales Director and develop a seasonal Visual Merchandising strategy
- Coordinate seasonal collection overviews, including liaising with relevant Brand Communication, Design and Sales departments
- Create a comprehensive Visual Merchandising calendar including stock movements, collection movements for sales campaign, deliveries for retail and samples deliveries for special events, etc.
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure that the calendar is followed and provide best efforts to resolve and report any issues
- Coach and execute the visual concept/guidelines in-store, Wholesale and Events
- Travel as needed to store, event and key account locations
- Seek feedback from colleagues, Store Managers and Account Executives on the visual impact of displays and implement changes
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service at all times
Essential Skills & Requirements
- 5 + years’ Visual Merchandising experience in luxury fashion
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent ability to coach staff to achieve brand standards
- Willing to work early mornings and late nights when required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in interacting with all types of potential contacts such as in-store Visual Merchandising, final customers and wholesale accounts etc
The company offers an excellent salary / benefit package and the opportunity to progress your career in an iconic Luxury Brand