Reporting the Head of Investments and Directors, this is a full time role that would suit an experienced individual whom has previously or is currently working in a similar role and environment. It will only be possible to consider applicants with suitable similar experience. Whilst primarily administrative, all staff are encouraged to utilise their respective skills and abilities in other areas of company's activity to further their own career development.
- Creation and updating of Company terms of business documentation
- Drafting of non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Production of Investment Management and Advisory agreements from draft to final versions
- Preparation and circulation of Fund resolutions
- Arranging the execution of resolutions and agreements
- Assist with the maintenance of documentation and literature
- Produce and maintain Company and Fund disclaimers
- Compliance Review of marketing and promotional material
- Compliance Review of Fund application documents
- Assist to ensure that corporate records are maintained accurately
- Assist with statutory filings
- Creation and maintenance of internal & external due diligence documents
- FATCA and CRS compliance, monitoring and reporting
We are seeking candidates that have worked in an Investment /fund environment and has worked in a compliance capacity or in a reporting type role who would be suited to a compliance role.
You must have a Financial background. Please apply on the Dynamite recruitment website or call