Credit Control/Cash Collections
Skills: Credit control, credit, debit, accounts, debt, legal, compliance, guidelines, invoice queries, customer service
Hours: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Working within a niche market for a well-established and successful business, this is a newly created position due to business growth. They client envisages that this role will substantially grow over time, so they are looking for a candidate with drive and ambition to develop also.
What will your working week be like?
- Prioritise the chasing of aged debts
- Contact customers by email and phone to chase debts to obtain payment run dates
- Proactively contact customers by email and phone to ensure that invoices have been received and that there are no queries which will result in a delayed payment
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer account records
- Update customer notes with all remittance advice details and promises to pay
- Contact customer with credit note and supplementary invoice details to agree balances and payment dates
- Contact customer for confirmation of cash allocation where payments are received with no remittance advice
- Initiate the account set up process for new customers
- To highlight changes in payment trends or customer communication
- Chase payment for Pro-forma invoices prior to any purchase order being placed
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
Who will suit this role?
- Excellent time keeping and organisational skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A confident, professional and flexible attitude
- Previous credit control experience
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Credit control, credit, debit, accounts, debt, legal, compliance, guidelines
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.