Vegan SME - Grocery SNAM - Share Options
There is an exciting opportunity to work as a Grocery Senior National Account Manager with an ambitious and determined FMCG company based in Central London. This award-winning FMCG Company has fundamental values based around healthy eating and using natural ingredients to create new products.
This business is achieving 200% yoy growth and need a Senior National Account Manager who can help take the business to the next level. There are established relationships with all the major multiples so this role is not focused on opening new accounts but nurturing the relationships they do have.
The role of a Senior Grocery National Account Manager would involve the following:
- To manage key accounts whilst reinforcing the company's values
- To create business plans and manage P&L for key accounts
- Building relationships with the key grocery accounts
- Driving sales to achieve strong, noticeable results
- Creating efficient relationships with key contacts across supply chain, buying, format teams and category
- Line management of one National Account Executive
- Look to grow the National Accounts team with additional hires
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Proficient communication skills
- Experience in sales, alongside experience in an FMCG based environment
- An entrepreneurial drive to grow business, gain new accounts and expand on current growth
- Numerical and literary competency, alongside analytical competency
- Degree level or equivalent
This role would be ideal for an established Grocery Senior National Account Manager who is looking for a business they can join for long-term development, progressing to Grocery Controller in 12 months whilst growing and leading a team. One of the unique factors of this role is that for the right candidate share options in the business would be offered.
In this role you will be given the opportunity to build a credible and long term career with the business and be part of a fun team at an exciting stage of the company's development!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.