Are you a self-motivated and proactive individual with some previous MI experience, who would thrive within the supportive Finance Team of an award-winning legal firm? This could be the role for you.
In this position you will be directly reporting to the Management Accountant.
As an MI Analyst you will:
- provide financial information to develop core reporting suites
- contribute to the ongoing progression of the firm’s reporting applications
- develop detailed knowledge of data sources within the finance team
- interpret requests
- write and run SQL queries
- You will have proven experience working in a finance department
- You will be confident working without supervision, with a self-driven and proactive nature
- You will have previous experience of running SQL queries
- You will enjoy working with databases and producing reports etc.
- You will possess great communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels
- You will have strong IT skills, with knowledge of reporting tools such as Microsoft Power BI
This role would suit someone with experience of producing reports within financial departments. If this sounds like you, get in touch with Leah at Flair 4 Recruitment for more information.