Danish Speaking Sales Executive
As an established growing company the role of Danish Speaking Sales Executive is an integral part of the Canon Brand. You will enjoy a variety of benefits from discounts at local shops, cafés and restaurants to free staff parking, Christmas and summer annual events and a host of year round social activities.
Sitel are a leading global outsourcing provider of customer experience management with 150 offices across 25 countries and more than 75,000 associates speaking 48 languages. Our contact centre associates deliver more than 2.5 million unique customer experiences every day. Our client, Canon is a leading supplier of imaging and optical products, leading the way in their sector. Canon pride themselves on products that help visualise and capture their creative and business needs in photo, print and more.
As the Danish Speaking Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Perform outbound calls to existing business customers
- Create, build and improve business relationships daily which drive commercial results
- Upsell and/or cross sell all products and related services to business customers
- Accurately and professionally prepare correct sales orders and quotes
- Liaise with customers via outbound calls, but also via webchat and email
- Liaise with field sales representatives and coordinators to convert all leads into confirmed sales
The Successful candidate for the role of Danish Speaking Sales Executive will:
- Have experience within Inside Sales
- Have worked within a professional sales, business development, telesales, consultant or account management role with responsibility for working towards and individual targets
In Return the Danish Speaking Sales Executive will receive a basic salary of £25,000 with an achievable OTE of £40,000 as well as weekly targeted incentives. They have a smart/casual dress code, 8am - 4pm working hours, no weekend working and a good work life balance.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year