Do you love research? Do you have a sound non-life Insurance product and technical knowledge?
Our client has a solid track record in the Insurance Markets.
This is a professional, personable, highly collaborative and intimate organisation, with a global reach.
- Your main responsibilities will include the production of non - life insurance regulatory news alerts covering 100 territories.
- You will identify alerts that are of interest to clients, online re-search, regulatory changes and writing a summary of new laws.
- You will be able to write to a high standard and be experienced in making technical information client ready within a quick turnaround.
- You must have strong editing and publishing skills with excellent attention to detail.
- You must have knowledge and experience gained within the Insurance Industry along with sound general insurance product knowledge, along with the ability to assimilate large amounts of data and summarise in a concise and accurate way.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with;
A salary of 35-40K
fantastic benefits such as performance related bonus, contributory pension scheme with life assurance, at least 23 days' annual holiday but also flexible benefits that allows you to tailor your choices i.e. purchase additional holiday days, discount vouchers, heavily subsidised gym membership, cycle to work schemes and dining cards.