Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Mace Macro offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world. Operating as a consultancy, managing agent or principal contractor, with a client base that includes global brands in over 30 countries.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - no compromise, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
Be a part of our facilities management business that oversees work for leading organisations across the public and private sectors around the world.
To flexibly work on different shifts in line with the team holidays and client events.
To undertake administrative duties as directed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the facilities coordinator.
- Facilitating and managing the delivery of specific FM and customer services within designated areas of HQ building in Central London.
- Leading and owning the service culture within the site and ensuring a fantastic customer journey for clients, colleagues and customers.
- Supporting the Macro vision of customer satisfaction through regular customer dialogue and a fresh approach to customer service and engagement.
- Liaising with the FM team and other key stakeholders.
- Managing the day to day delivery of all services and ensuring a faultless environment for the customers.
- Providing facilities support and checking all office floors for faults/issues using the checklist and logging all requests.
- Following up all requests with FM24 helpdesk on a regular basis and ensuring tasks are closed down within the SLA's.
- Ensuring all stock is replenished and sent through on a weekly basis to the facilities coordinator
- Assisting and setting up rooms for events and meetings.
- Assisting in the FM management, helping with the coordination, direction and working with the onsite and Macro’s third party suppliers.
- Assisting and covering team members in the delivery of first line facilities support and having full knowledge of all functions.
- Supporting the FM team to maintain a high standard housekeeping and M&E perspective internally and externally.
- Being aware of all and any projects which are being undertaken within HQ which may have an impact on operational delivery, contract or client’s risk.
- Ensuring full statutory and operational compliance is achieved in line with contract KPIs.
- Ensuring compliance with Macro H&S processes and procedures, including internal and external audits.
- Participating and contributing to all team and management meetings.
- Any other duties required as part of the role as and when requested.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Corporate service or hospitality environment background is ideal.
- Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred.
- Strong understanding of high standard customer journey and its importance is essential.
- Good communication abilities.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to work with own initiative.
- Strong customer focus skills and positive attitude.
- Minimum standard of general education.
- A basic health and safety qualification (IOSH/NEBOSH) is essential.
- First aid and fire safety trained.
"Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel."