Are you an experienced Conveyancer looking to move into management?
A modern and progressive law firm is looking to add an experienced Conveyancing Fee Earner to its growing team.
• Modern and progressive practice with a national presence
• Niche property law firm working alongside a number of developers in the FTSE 100
• Manage a varied caseload of Conveyancing sale and purchase transactions from instruction to completion
• Supervise a small team of Legal Assistants, delegating work to them and mentoring them
• You will ensure that all clients and introducers receive the best possible service at all times
• Responsible for communicating with clients and third parties effectively throughout the process
• Experienced Residential Property Fee Earner
• Handled a volume caseload of sales and purchase transactions without supervision
• Supervisory experience is essential
• Highly organised
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
• Flexible holiday scheme
• Relaxed dress policy
• Progressive environment
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Nick Carroll at Interlink Recruitment for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.