Associate Risk Analyst
The Opportunity: Are you passionate about MI and data? Want to work for a company where you can offer B2B clients ground-breaking digital solutions in pretty much any currency you can think of?
We’re seeking an Associate Risk Analyst, based in our Peterborough office. In this role, you will support the Credit Director and Credit Underwriting team by providing vital MI to accurately understand and manage the portfolio of 5,000 customers in EMEA division.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Ensure accurate and timely data is provided to Credit, GTM, Monitoring, Internal Audit to ensure full visibility on workloads
- SLA performance reviews submitted on time
- Compliance with Policies, Board updates on Key Portfolio Risks
- Manage accuracy of key risk systems including CCT, TFA, CCT GlobalPay to ensure consistency of limits versus approval thereby reducing the risk of customers dealing outside of agreed terms
- Portfolio oversight of Limited Review portfolio to ensure all customers continue to meet qualifying terms.
- Other general MI and admin tasks as requested from time to time by Credit Director and CRO.
- Challenge Credit and GTM teams to improve processes to reduce portfolio risks and drive WU Way initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience of working in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Able to produce high quality and reliable MI and data for use by Senior Management
- Advanced Excel skills
- Confident in using new IT systems
What will make you stand out:
- You have worked in a similar role before
- Experience in financial services
- Educated to degree level
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive global pay, benefits and mobility
- Unparalleled experience, working for a market leader in FX payment solutions
- The chance to share your ideas and contribute to the development of our products
- Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
What it’s like here:
The Payments Business Unit of Western Union is one of the world's leading providers of international business payments and foreign exchange. With access to over 130 currencies, we enable companies of all sizes as they move money across borders via a financial network that spans over 200 countries and territories. We’re disrupting Fintech with our ground breaking digital B2B platform, WU EDGE, which helps companies spend less time handling international payments and worrying about foreign exchange exposure, and more time growing their businesses. And we’re just getting started!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together on teams. Who knows, your unique point of view could be the key to our next ground breaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or another protected category.