HRC Recruitment are currently recruiting a Sales Administrator based in Glasgow, South Side.
You will join a small, fun and vibrant team working in an office, excellent working environment and career opportunities.
As a Sales Administrator you will be responsible for assisting two of the company’s Field Sales Agents, ensuring the smooth running of their day to day diary as well as support in other areas of the business as needed.
What will a typical day look like?
- Managing client accounts.
- Serve as liaison between clients and internal Field Sales Agents.
- Support in developing existing accounts.
- Resolve client requests, questions and complaints.
- Building long lasting relationships with clients.
- Be a point of contact for other team members on complicated queries.
- Updating client’s details on internal systems.
The Ideal candidate;
- Solid administration and organisational skills.
- Customer service experience.
- PC literate with experience of using MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience of Sales Force systems would be an advantage.
- Good listening skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a clear telephone manner are essential.
- Team player and willing to assist colleagues when required.
- Ability to identify and solve problems and to multi task under deadlines.
- Possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, a positive attitude and perform as a team player.
- Possess good organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize effectively.
Please contact Stacey Browne!
Due to the high level of responses only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered for this role.
Please follow me on LinkedIn for latest job roles and market updates.
HRC Recruitment operates as both an employment business and an employment agency.