Job title: Sales Representative
Salary: Truly Negotiable Salary, dependent on experience and qualifications
Location: Chessington, London
Working hours: Permanent, full-time.
Our client manufactures an exciting range of systems for the construction, automotive, acoustic and audio markets, exporting to numerous countries around the world. They are a leading manufacturer of engineered facade and roofing systems to the architectural sector, complemented by a comprehensive range of fasteners, load bearing components and accessories.
They have full in-house testing facilities, as well as 3D design and engineering analysis and also produce a broad range of acoustic mesh and perforated components for the automotive, architectural and audio markets, specialising in visual imaging on facades as well as aesthetic diffusion and absorption solutions.
THE ROLE- Internal Sales Representative- Chessington, London
This role, reporting to the Depot Manager, is to provide full internal sales & administration support to ensure a systematic and well organised environment where information is managed yet easily accessible and the team is well equipped with necessary supplies.
You will be supporting commercial activity for the business, conducting pro-active sales duties to further support colleagues and continual growth of the business.
Key responsibilities for the Internal Sales Executive - in Chessington, London to include:
• Liaison with internal and external customers, including sales colleagues, to manage expectations and provide an initial point of contact
• Provide quotations to internal and external customers upon request and planning follow up activity as required
• Raise orders, schedule and liaise with external service providers for outwork of powder coating / sub-processing requirements
• Liaise with internal detailing & technical teams to ensure accurate customer requirements are duly forwarded and required production details in receipt on time
• Monitor the progress of own leads, opportunities. Report back to Depot Manager and Commercial Managers over the progress of current enquiries.
• To handover the enquiry/order requests to the Production with clearly defined scopes and delivery requirements to facilitate downstream procedures.
• Ability to build product knowledge & understanding of Ash & Lacy Building Systems Fabrication product portfolio, and have the confidence to liaise with end clients.
• Support line management to develop and maintain Sales
• Capture client non-conformance issues with regard to an enquiry, quotations. Feedback to the business improvement process via Non Conformance registers
• Assist preparing and distributing invoices as required in a timely manner to ensure financial deadlines are adhered to
THIS LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE OTHER DUTIES MAYBE REQUIRED THAT ARE CONSIDERED REASONABLE FOR THE ROLE AND TO SUPPORT OTHER FUNCTIONS
CANDIDATE- The ideal candidate for this role will have proven sales experience and will be used to dealing with high volumes of calls, preferably this experience will be in the roofing and cladding( Construction) industry, but not essential. You will have a good standard of education and strong organisational and customer service skills with the ability to work alone or as part of a team in a challenging but rewarding environment.
• Experience in a similar role from the Construction/Engineering/Manufacturing/ Automotive & Aerospace industry highly advantageous ( suitably qualified graduates will be considered)
• Degree qualified in a relevant discipline( Engineering bias) desirable but not essential
• Ability to provide best in class technical sales service
• Ability to cope with reasonable pressure
• Excellent organisational skills, thorough, reliable, dependable and trustworthy
Strong organisational and project management skills
• IT proficient