Our client is America’s number one independent electronic cigarette company with headquarters in San Francisco and is backed by leading technology investors, with significant growth plans across the UK this is a great opportunity for ambitious, motivated individuals looking to grow within their sales career.
- The Business Development Manager (BDM) manages a territory of vape retail customers in a defined geographic area
- The BDM is a pivotal role within the UK sales team with responsibilities for developing and growing our clients new product listings, distribution, rate of sale and retailer share of mind/voice through seamless execution of territory plans at store level
- Performance in this role will be measured primarily by achievement of product listings, volume and sales growth, implementation and execution of training, trade programmes and in-store visual merchandising
- This role is ideal for someone currently working in Field Sales within the FMCG categories ie drinks industry
- This role reports to the Area Sales Manager
- Developing new business opportunities through regular store visits, product promotions, incentives including trade programmes and in-store events
- Sell in/implementation of joint business plans, product listings, new customer acquisition and implementation of trade programmes and training schemes
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with key decision makers.
- Conducting staff training for vape customers and supporting Vape National Account Manager with staff training for major chain customer’s and distributor sales teams.
- Keeping informed of and contributing to the development of the UK Vape Channel strategies.
- Maintaining comprehensive and up-to-date market, commercial and customer records in Salesforce.
- Reporting on competitor information, new product developments, promotions and brand activities.
- To negotiate placement of POSM and fixtures. Ensuring ongoing compliance.
- Negotiate, agree and manage trade programmes and engagement initiatives.
- Ensure initiatives are executed according to agreed plan.
- To deliver agreed sales targets for assigned geography.
The ideal business development manager would be energetic, determined, driven and hungry for success with a passion and energy for sales.
- Experience in New business Development/Account management (desirable)
- Thrives on working to targets, bonuses and increasing revenue backgrounds (essential)
- Can work individually as well as in a team
- Acting with high integrity
- Fantastic customer service & the ability to rapport with a variety of client bases
- willing to go above and beyond your day job to support the business in achieving its market positioning goals
Staffordshire or Telford or Stoke on Trent
(Can't see your region above, apply today as we may have an open territory)
Business Development Executive Package
- £26,000-£30,000 basic
- £6,000 car allowance
- 10% company bonus, 10% performance bonus
- Company equity shares
If you are ready to kick start your career in one of the fastest growing businesses, apply today!