To be a positive, proactive and flexible team secretary. We are looking for someone who can multi-task a number of responsibilities, will be flexible in their working approach, can provide excellent customer service for clients and be able to communicate at all levels.
To provide full PA/Secretarial support to the team. This includes answering telephone calls, audio typing/copy typing general correspondence, reports, minutes, sales particulars and producing PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, filing, managing diaries, travel arrangements, hotel accommodation, and dealing with e-mails if requested. To maintain good working relationships with all team members and clients and to take every opportunity to uphold and increase the profile of the firm as a provider of professional services to all its internal and external clients.
* Typing speed 60 wpm as a minimum
* Typing as required by the team including handwritten drafts and dictation.
* Responsibility for incoming/outgoing team e-mails, letters, presentations etc.
* Diary management using Microsoft Outlook.
* Support to members of the team with general administrative duties.
* Booking meetings/events as requested and arranging appropriate facilities and provisions.
* General office upkeep support.
Personal and Professional
* Excellent organisational and presentation skills in all areas of work including letter and report writing as well as accuracy and speed.
* Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all dealings
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Demonstrate commitment to the job and firm.
* Capable of effective team working.
* Reliability and effective multi-tasking.
Experience and Skills
* Minimum of 2 years secretarial experience in property preferably.
* Advanced copy and audio typing skills, computer literacy especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.